New functionalities & improvements
CEL editor has been improved:
- Overlay issues between the editing box and the currently running CEL processing have been fixed.
- Alarms and notifications can now be displayed in the “Event processing” menu item.
- Metrics chart has been added to the “Event processing” menu item.
Device Management improvements:
New: Within the Device Protocols Section, the users can configure how LightweightM2M (LWM2M) data is mapped to Cumulocity. Lightweight M2M provides a standardized object-oriented data model that organizes data using Objects (for example a temperature object) that holds a set of resources (for example actual temperature values). For each resource, the user can define actions such as the creation of measurements or alarms for devices that report according data.
- “Impact” integrators can now manually provision devices using Cumulocity.
- Enterprise edition customers can now have their own domain name. You can upload and manage SSL certificate
- Certificates have to be in PKCS#12 format.
- Enterprise edition customers can customize branding properties for tenants.
- A logo can be uploaded
- Branding applications can only be subscribed by the owning enterprise tenant and its subtenants.
- “Management” tenant can be branded as well.
- Service providers are able to deploy microservice packages
- The packages are deployed via the REST API.
- Files within the package can be updated.
- Tooltips for menu items are now displayed in the navigator.
- LoRa Actility documentation has been added to the user guides.
- The tenant policies in the “Administration” user guide have been updated.
The numbers after the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers
[Cockpit] Smart rules are not loaded in a locked down management tenant. [#12476, #12621]
[Cockpit] Visual problems appear when there is a long dashboards name.
[Cockpit] When you delete a data point, the success message doesn’t close automatically and navigating over the app switcher is not working, because of that. [#14195]
[Cockpit] When cloning smart rules, the creation time is cloned as well.
[Administration] If you add a new data subscription with an invalid security code, the data subscription is still visible in the “Registration” tab.
[Administration] Blank screen appears after re-login when the session times out. [#12811]
[Administration] TFA issues have been fixed. [#13442]
- SMS PIN code is not re-sent. When you switch between tenants you can use the first PIN only, because new PIN is not sent.
[Administration] Subtenants can be created without administrator credentials.
- The “Save” button should not be available until administrator credentials are entered.
[Administration] Removing alarm mapping creates an audit log which states “Option null deleted”.
[Administration] An error appears every time when the administration application is opened.
[Administration] In the “Usage statistics” menu, MQTT messages are counted as device requests, but not as API requests.
[Administration] When you add retention rules in the “tenant policies” menu, even though editing is disabled users can still edit. [#14356]
[Device Management] New altitude values are not saved when editing device location.
[Device Management] In the “Identity” tab of a device, when you add identity ID, the ID cannot be saved.
[Device Management] Altitude input in the location tab has been fixed.
[Device Management] In the network tab, when the form is invalid, the toggle button has the wrong state after loading. The button state is active, but the background indicates disabled state.
[Device Management] In the “Software” tab, the install software is displayed even when the device does not support it.
Additional bug fixes:
- “Data broker” causes infinite loop in the broadcast service.
- The CEP engine is creating empty cache files. [#14495]
- MQTT bundles fail to start on version upgrade if the MQTT session storage from the previous versions exist.
- OBU devices are removed from the server side agent if the tenant is deactivated. [#12457]
- An error is thrown when a user calls a smart rule agent or device simulator agent for the first time. [#14351, #14372]