On June 18, 2015, Cumulocity Standard Edition was updated to Release 6.3, bringing the following changes:
New functionalities & Improvements:
- User form: rename "Username" into "Username (e.g. E-Mail)"
- Deletion of top-level assets not user-friendly
- Delete sub-assets on assets delete so that we can remove assets that are not empty
- Retention management improvements
- Fieldbus 3 bug fixes
- Cannot save required interval value for device when c8y_RequiredAvailabilty fragment is not defined yet