On March 2st 2016, Cumulocity Standard Edition was updated to Release 7.20, bringing the following changes.
New functionalities & Improvements
MTM-11004 Export XLS/CSV Improvements [Cockpit Application]
- If the user selects alarms, events or measurements, fields like “date” and “device name” is automatically to the list of exported fields.
- Export of measurements, events and alarms can now include the field “Device name”.
- Does not return rows in the spreadsheet that have no information in any custom field.
MTM-11188 Jasper Wireless Control Center Integration [Device Management Application]
MTM-11262 Jasper Wireless Control Center Integration [Device Management Application]
- For details, see user guide at http://www.cumulocity.com/guides/users-guide/jasper/ .
MTM-11411 Telic tracking devices provide more information [Device Integration's]
- Support for the following measurements has been added: Altitude, Speed, Mileage, Battery level, Motion
- Support for the following events has been added: Geofence enter, Geofence exit, Motion started, Motion ended, Charger connected
- The location event now supports also the following properties: satellitesForCalculation, GPSTimestamp, logTimestamp, reportReason (log code), fixType
- Documentation at http://www.cumulocity.com/guides/devices/telic/ will be updated soon.
MTM-11566 "Download" button has been removed from “Own application -> Archives’ [Administration Application]
- The button “Download” (as shown in the following screenshot) has been removed. This has been done to protect the IPR of app developers.
MTM-10015 Widget "Welcome to Cockpit" improvements [Cockpit Application]
- The text of the Welcome widget has been improved as shown below, taken into account limited access rights of certain users:
MTM-12345 Improved Device Connectivity Visualization [Cockpit Application, Device Management Application]
- The status of the devices are improved, now users can see data traffic connection and push connection
For details, please see http://www.cumulocity.com/guides/users-guide/device-management/#connection-monitoring .
MTM-11428 Cloud Fieldbus: Events are not logged by the NTC-6200
MTM-11458 System users are visible even for new tenants
MTM-10973 Asset table - double operation
MTM-11290 Last measurement fields are not displayed correctly in asset properties
MTM-11356 If the map does a real-time update the current zoom level of the user is removed
MTM-11403 Administration App - User – User details own user - change password not possible
MTM-11423 Info tab - When save is selected information are getting deleted
MTM-11148 Connection monitoring is reporting wrong "last updated" and doesn't respect required interval