Cumulocity 7.21 Release Notes
Cumulocity Release 7.21 bringing the following changes:
New functionalities & Improvements
MTM-11592 “Top level groups” menu item has been removed [Device Management Application]
- “Top level groups” menu item (as shown in the following screenshot) was removed from the left navigation menu. Instead, all top level groups are listed under the “Groups” menu item.
MTM-11386 Devices tab from “Groups -> groupID” has been removed [Device Management Application]
- “Devices” tab in the group page has been removed. “Sub-assets” tab can be used instead, as it shows the same information.
MTM-11592 Delete devices and bulk delete devices improvements [Cockpit Application, Device Management Application]
- Delete device button has now the label text “Delete”, instead of [X] icon.
- After device deletion a confirmation window that asks if child devices should be deleted or not has been added. (Confirmation window title and OK button have red background color to reflect the dangerous nature of the operation.)
MTM-11592 Improved delete groups feature [Cockpit Application, Device Management Application]
- When a group is deleted, all subgroups are deleted as well.
- Delete group button (as shown in the picture below) has now the label text “Delete”, instead of [X] icon only
- Deleting groups has a confirmation window that asks if devices should be deleted too or not. (Confirmation window title and OK button have red background color to reflect the dangerous nature of the operation)
MTM-11592 Unassigning devices from groups improvements [Cockpit Application, Device Management Application]
- All “Unassign” buttons color has been changed to orange in order to signify “warning” instead of “danger”.
- Unassign buttons now have the text “Unassign”. (Shown in the picture below.)
- Under Info page for groups on Device Management and Cockpit new input field “NOTES” has been added.
MTM-11337 Copying dashboards feature improvements [Cockpit Application]
- Copying dashboards feature has been added to groups as well. (Until now copying a dashboard was available only for devices).
MTM-11309 Prevented endless loops in event processing [Real-time Event Processing]
MTM-11591 Bulk provision devices improvements [Device Management Application]
- Bulk device registration feature is extended with additional optional columns: ICCID, idtype, name and others. See http://www.cumulocity.com/guides/reference/device-credentials/ for details.
- In case these additional columns are present, a device is created automatically.
The numbers behind the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers.
MTM-11580 Password expiration feature improvements [Administration Application]
- The new password cannot be the same as the old password
- The correct message alert is shown after the password validity is changed
MTM-10471 Email-as-dashboard smart rules fixes
- The fixes apply only for newly created Email-as-dashboard smart rules in the Cockpit Application
- Email-as-dashboard smart rules are only visible under “Configuration -> Smart Rules”, they are not visible anymore under each object in the asset tree.
MTM-11877 Long application names no longer break layout
MTM-11907 All devices and child devices layouts don’t break for small screens
MTM-9991,#8271 Real-time and reload don’t work in child devices list
MTM-11355 Inconsistency of password validation in device user details
MTM-11553 Log events for SMS sent by SmartRules are not created
MTM-11604,#8562 Simulator no longer locks out user
MTM-11445, #8441, #8219,#8510, #8520, #8447, #8522
Cloud Fieldbus placeholder fix
MTM-11594 Incorrect Sender in CEP examples
MTM-11692 Tracker agent should not be created by device user
MTM-11775 Dynamic tabs with the highest priority are not opened automatically [Cockpit]