Cumulocity 7.23 Release Notes
On April 12th 2016, Cumulocity Standard Edition was updated to Release 7.23, bringing the following changes.
New functionalities & Improvements
MTM-11817 Integration to 500 SaaS application
- The Zapier integration helps you to bring real-life data from your assets into ERP, CRM and other enterprise IT services. It also enables you to remotely control your assets from these services.
- For press release, see cumulocity.com/news/#cumulocity-introduces-saas-workflow-automation-for-the-internetofthings/
- For more details, see http://cumulocity.com/guides/users-guide/saas-integration/
MTM-11787 Relay switch UI has been moved to separate widgets [Device Management]
- The control tab in device details in device management does not show the supported remote control operations anymore.
- Instead, the restart functionality has been added in the top-right pop-up menu.
- The relay, relay array and message controls are now available as widgets in the dashboard. As before, they can only be used with devices that support those operations.
MTM-11788 “Device control” improvements [Device Management]
- In “Device Management -> Device control” now the device name is being shown instead of deviceId.
MTM-11924 Cockpit is now set as the default application after login
MTM-11785 Installation GPS location of devices has been added [Netcomm Wireless Agent]
- GPS position is uploaded during power-ups of the device
The numbers behind the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers.
MTM-11419, #8416 Out of range GPS position causes wrong map display [Cockpit App, Device Management App]
- With release 7.22, maps ignore invalid device coordinates. Additionally, now the map is not wrapped any more. As a consequence, maps without any devices no longer show multiple instances of the world. This applies to all places where maps are shown, i.e. Cockpit home page map, device management map, map plugin.
MTM-11903, #8744 Network tab information of a device can be updated without the appropriate permissions [Device Management App]
MTM-11416, #8415 Orthography of “Device Management” is not correct
MTM-11078, #8169 Wrong hover text in widget “Data Point Graph” [Cockpit App]
MTM-11190, #8257 Special characters in measurement requests result in invalid graph
MTM-11123, #8199 Valid input fields in the “Data Point Graph” widget are marked in red while invalid input fields are not even marked [Cockpit App]
MTM-11385, #8398 Real-time data option in the data explorer deletes the selected time interval
MTM-10668, #7230 No clear indication how much simulators could be created, the message about reaching the limit is not visible
MTM-11123, #8199 Invalid validation in Data Points Graph KPI validation
MTM-11122, #8197 Tracking Button "Find next" deletes track in map
MTM-12090, #8885 Backend not saving password strength on password reset
MTM-10938, #8071 Icons in the “Data Explorer” are no longer overlaid by graph [Cockpit App]
MTM-12135 Operations cannot be canceled for devices with very long names
MTM-12063 Device name in exports is counted as a non-standard field
MTM-12090 Password strength is not saved on password reset
Cumulocity Support Team