On July 6th 2016, Cumulocity Standard Edition was updated to Release 7.29, bringing the following changes.
New functionalities & improvements
The numbers after the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers.
[Administration App] New: Subtenant feature has been added [MTM-12392, MTM-12284]
- Customers can now manage their own subtenants. Subtenants are like normal tenants with all related features (e.g. user management, app management).
- This feature is an optional feature which is not available for all tenants.
[Administration App] “Own Applications” improvements [MTM-12273]
- “Own Applications” have a new layout.
- When a new application is being created, the “Repository application” option has been renamed to “HTTP(S) proxy”.
- For more information, see here.
[Cockpit App] New: Geofences can now be seen on a global map [MTM-12306]
- Geofences are shown on overview maps if the “tracking” add-on is enabled
[Mobile] Users can now locate their devices through the mobile network via cell-based positioning.
[Administration App] Security improvements [COT-93]
- Two factor authentication can be used to log in to Cumulocity.
[Netcomm Agent] Modbus RTU on NTC improvements [MTM-12593]
- Fixed issue with reading partial registers.
- Fixed issue that stops reading if there was an undefined address in the range that was read, but this address wasn't configured.
[Cockpit App] CEL statements can now be monitored for performance [MTM-12442]
[Administration App] Audit record for created alarm has incorrect type [MTM-12656]
[Cockpit App] When an alarm is created and updated at the same time, an error is shown [MTM-12673]