New functionalities & improvements
The numbers after the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers.
[Device Management] Warning message is now shown when users leave the “Device database” page with unsaved changes [#9649]
[Tixi Agent] Tixi Agent improvements
- The Large log files are no longer rejected if they are too big.
- Historical data (files with measurements/logs data from previous weeks) can now be processed.
- Telia Sonera web app adjustments
- Report interval can be set in units of seconds, minutes, hours. The units are provided with a dropdown menu.
- The "Position reporting interval if motion detected" setting is enabled if the motion sensor is enabled.
- Netcomm NTC-140W model improvements [#10738]
- In order to support firmware upgrades larger binaries can now be uploaded.
- Default binary upload size has been increased to 100MB.
- Configuration snapshot documentation has been added to the Device Management user guide. For more info, see here.
- Netcomm NTC-140W model support has been added to the documentation. For more info, see here.
[Administration] Some labels are overlapping with others
[Administration] The overlapping drop-down menu when you select “Scope” under “Group Permissions” has been fixed [#10617, RM 2677]
[Administration, Cockpit] Translation issues have been fixed
- Error message after a mistake in “Event processing” body text is not translated.
- Translation issues during subtenant creation have been fixed.
- There is no translation when you want to remove an application when it is assigned to another.
- Error message during retention rule creation, when max age is bigger than ten years is now translated. [#10591, RM 2676]
- The whole UI is now fully localized (translated).
- Missing translations when you “Add widget” in Cockpit have been added. [#10590, RM 2675]
- Users list in the Administration app queries each user individually. [#10967]
- User creation is now possible when you fill only username and password fields.
[Cockpit] Reports are now sorted numerically / alphabetically similarly to the groups [#9705] [RM 2341]
[Cockpit] The overlay of the drop down menu in the “widget asset table” has been fixed.
[Cockpit] The text overflow in the managed object property selector has been fixed
[Cockpit] During report creation, it was possible to set the time range in the field “TO” to an earlier date than the field “FROM”
[Cockpit] Reports filter is not working as intended [#10080, RM 2413]
- For example, if a report for “last month” is exported, not all logs are shown.
[Cockpit] Geofence smartRule is not working as intended [#10647 RM2682]
- The geofence area is not changed after the position of a marker is changed.
[Device Management] Measurements tab crashes when there are too many measurements
[Device Management] Devices can now be sorted by registration date [#10467, #10461]
[Device Management] Issues with c8yDateTimePicker directive during device registration have been fixed.
[Device Management] Measurement fragment and series Base64 id in graph is not escaped properly for some UTF-8 characters [#10997]
Additional bug fixes:
- Instead of immediate results, there is a full page reload when searching for the first time
after clean login.
- The service user is now invisible. [#10863, RM 2732]
- The contact phone and name of the admin user is not saved during sign up.
- Error message is now updated for restricted characters mentioned during password creation/recover. [#10543, RM 2331]
- Error message is misleading when you are uploading a wrong file format [#10405, RM 2482]