New functionalities & improvements
The numbers after the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers.
[Device Management] New: SmartREST editor 2.0 has been added
- Using the SmartREST editor, developers can easily create new SmartREST templates and update existing ones. This applies to SmartREST 2.0 templates for MQTT.
- SmartREST 2.0 templates can be imported or exported. To export a template, hover over the desired template and click on the cogwheel.
- Customized messages with your desired API values can be added to the templates
- Responses can also be added to the templates
- CSV file with preview for all messages and responses can be exported.
- Note that, SmartREST editor only supports SmartREST 2.0, SmartREST 1.0 is not supported.
[Device Management] A real-time feature has been added to log the viewer in the Device Management application [#10864]
REST API improvements:
- Events can now be modified after creation. PUT method has been added to allow modification of existing events.
- Logging in with two-factor authentication section has been added to the introduction guide. For more info, see here.
- Enable SMS mode section has been added to the “Queclink” device guide. For more info, see here.
[Administration] Errors during user creation have been fixed [#10927]
- Usernames are encoded twice after angular update.
[Administration] Users list queries each user individually [#10967]
[Administration] Validation issues in IE11 browser have been fixed [#10494]
- During tenant creation, an error is shown when you enter “Storage limit for device” value.
[Cockpit] Data is not displayed properly in the graphs, because it may be out of bounds if min/max values are not provided in any of the data points [#10878]
- Map markers are not shown in the “Tracking” tab if they are loaded without real-time mode [#10904]
- Real-time visualisation improvements in the “Measurements” tab. The visualisation is more dynamic now, since the graph is constantly moving to the corresponding time point.
- Update last availability message can miss some updates when the update takes too much time. [#10979]