New functionalities & improvements
Device Management improvements:
The group “Info” page has been replaced with group dashboard.
- Group details widget has been added to the group dashboard.
New: Device dashboards are now available. The dashboard is located in the device “Info” tab.
In the “Users” page, the dropdown menu when changing owners has been improved. [#13698]
- The platform configuration feature has been added to the Administration section of the User’s Guide.
- [Cockpit] Validation in the “Datapoint table” widget has been improved. [#14506]
- [Cockpit] Missing tooltips in the “Datapoint table” widget have been added. [#14506]
- [Cockpit] The Save button when you select data points without matching entries in the “Data point library” and “On measurement threshold create alarm” smart rules now has the correct behaviour.
- [Cockpit] The missing “Alarms” and “Events” counters have been added in the “Asset table” widget.
- [Cockpit] Long group names in the “Info” tab are no longer cut off.
- [Cockpit] When you open the “Fieldbus” widget on the device dashboard, the Edit button is shown properly. [#1465].
- [Administration] Fields in the “Alarm mappings” have been improved.
- Currently they lie in the same row.
- [Administration] The information message in the “Event processing” page which shows up when there are no modules has been updated.
- [Administration] Missing translations in french language have been added.
- [Administration] The Save button is now enabled, when you go to the “Global roles” tab and use the “duplicate role” functionality.
- [Administration] “Inventory roles” validation has been improved.
- “Inventory roles” can no longer be created with an empty “Type” field.
- [Administration] Visual issues with the aggregation and triangle icons in the “Event processing” no longer occur.
- [Administration] When you create a data connector and add subscription to another tenant, the status is no longer “waiting for connection” indefinitely. [#14892]
- [Administration] Icons in the “Data subscription” page are now shown properly.
- [Administration] The missing information message in the “Retention rules” page has been added.
- [Device Management] Snapshots are no longer visible to users when they are removed from the repository.
- [Device Management] When you create a device which supports software updates, the software list is no longer cut from the “Device Details”.
- [Device Management] Validation for the default “SmartRest templates” has been improved.
- Values out of the allowed range can no longer be given.
- [Device Management] The “Alarms” page has been improved.
- [Device Management] The context menu now is working properly when you search for results via the global search function.
- [Device Management] The Load more button is no longer shown if there are no alarms available.
- [Device Management] Visualization of the “Bulk operations” tab has been improved.
- [Device Management] Device name changes now update the title of the new device “Info” dashboard.
- [Device Management] The Realtime button in the “Event list” page has been improved. [#15270]
- The button now shows when realtime is active.
- Japanese translations throughout the platform have been updated. [#14587, #15187]
- Translation issues in the Device Management application have been fixed.
- Translation issues in the Cockpit application have been fixed.
- Translation issues during login have been fixed.
- The self-registration process for microservices is now working as intended.
- Mobile view has been improved.
- In the “Device Measurement” tab, the tooltip is no longer cut off.
- The events calendar has been properly aligned in the action bar dropdown menu.
- The calendar in the “Device Control” tab is now properly aligned.
- The Don’t show button in the Cockpit’s “Welcome” page has been properly aligned.
- When the “Global role” page is opened, the tabs list has been hidden.
- The Add rule button is active when you try to add a new rule.