"[Optional]": You may need a subscription including this functionality to be able to use it.
"[#12345]": Ticket IDs for customer-requested improvements.
New functionalities and improvements
- [Optional] Subscribing to own microservices is now possible via the UI.
- Microservice application removal improvements.
- Microservice deletion is no longer possible when a tenant is subscribed to it.
- Microservice improvements when uploading multipart requests.
- Microservices are now undeployed when the tenant they are deployed to is deleted.
- [Optional] Developers can now deploy microservices as Docker containers to Cumulocity. For details, please see the following documents:
- “Developing applications” in the Concepts Guide
- “Managing applications” in the Administration section of the User´s Guide
- Java Developer’s Guide (various documents)
- REST Developer’s Guide
- Reference Guide (various documents)
- [Optional] Apama packages can be deployed through the application manager in the “Own applications” page.
- [Optional] Application developers can now access microservice manifests via the application API.
- Inventory roles now support permissions on audit log. [#16107]
- Data broker inventory syncing improvements.
- Downloading reports when TFA is enforced is now possible. [#16063]
- Error message improvements when trying to subscribe to an application with the same “contextPath”.
- Configuration settings improvements.
- Tenant applications list improvements.
- Improvements for “Audit logs” filtering.
- Suspended tenants are no longer reactivated when one of their properties is updated. [#16506]
- Validation improvements for tenant properties in the “Properties library”. [#15588]
- Data point library query improvements.
- Listing of devices/assets when editing Smart Rules has been re-enabled. [#15915, #16293]
- "When alarm is received then email is sent" smart rule improvements
- [Optional] Full remote control of LWM2M devices through the Device Management user interface is now possible.
- [Optional] CEP rules can now be developed in Apama EPL.
- Device registration improvements in mongo read-write mode.
- Dropdown menu improvements for CAN device types. [#16941]
- Canbus holding register is now capped at 29 bits. [#16713]
- Adding custom operations with the same name no longer removes from display all custom operations.
- Devices are now unassigned from smart rules when they are removed from their group. [#16624]
- Tenant SLA Monitoring documentation has been added to the User’s guide.
- The description of “Managing Applications” in the “Administration” section of the User’s guide has been updated.
- Documentation on “Managing custom CEP rules” has been added to the “Administration” section of the User’s guide.
- Exceptions in the CEP server log have a better description.
- CEP improvements in legacy mode.
- Password reset improvements. [#17115]
- Info messages after multiple failed logins have been improved. [#16688]
- Translation improvements for placeholders. [#16678, #16752]
- CEP health improvements. [#17221]
- Subscription to private microservices is now possible even when there is a market application with the same name.
- Memory limit improvements for the java microservice.
- Service providers are now able to monitor pods deployed at cluster.
- [optional] Service providers with older platform versions can now use the Microservice SDK.
- CEP statement no longer causes error accessing logging config. [#16615]
- [Optional] Service providers can now enable/disable the microservice hosting feature for each tenant.
- Realtime improvements for the “Alarm list” widget.
- Improvements when displaying properties in the “Asset properties” widget. [#16408]
- Microservice deployment and redeployment improvements.
- Microservice proxy improvements.
- Microservices subscribed only to the owner can now be deleted by the owner.
- Removed race condition when deploying microservices.
- [Optional] Service providers can now have a per-tenant deployment of Apama.
- Microservices can now be deleted by the owner if they are subscribed only to him.
- CEP subscription improvements.
- Validation improvements for context path of applications and microservices.
- Improvements when copying a dashboard to a group. [#11019]
- The alarm list widget is now updated when configuration is changed. [#16059]
- Corrected comparison of used and granted LoRa Actility connections. [#16551]
- Improvements when subscribing to a microservice.
- [Optional] It is now possible to create log files with request/response sizes.
- [Optional] The tenant SLA is now monitored for each individual tenant.
- Improved performance when getting the last measurement. [#13585]
- Visual improvements and adjustments have been made throughout the platform. This includes:
- Button ordering.
- Icon changes.