New functionalities & improvements
The numbers after the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers
- Data broker inventory syncing improvements.
- User hierarchy display improvements. [#16664]
- Validation improvements for tenant properties in the “Properties library”. [#15588]
- Validation improvements during tenant creation.
- Downloading reports when TFA is enforced is now possible. [#16063]
- Error message improvements when trying to subscribe to an application with the same “contextPath”.
- Dropdown menu improvements for CAN device types. [#16941]
- Error messages in the “Device protocols” page now have a better description.
- Devices are now unassigned from smart rules when they are removed from their group. [#16624]
- Realtime button improvements in the “Data point graph” widget. [#16807]
- CEP statement no longer causes error accessing logging config. [#16615]
- Microservice improvements when uploading multipart requests.
- Microservices are now undeployed when the tenant they are deployed to is deleted.
- CEP health improvements. [#17221]
- Info messages after multiple failed logins have been improved. [#16688]
- TFA improvements. TFA token issues when requesting tenant limit are no longer occurring. [#17177]
- Memory limit improvements for the java microservices.
- "When alarm is received then email is sent" smart rule improvements
- Bulk operation dropdown menu improvements.
- Layout improvements for external IDs of tenants. [#14122]
- Issues when updating applications are no longer occurring.
- Menu bars are now displayed on IE. [#16145, #16712, 16740]
- Translation improvements. [#16582]
- Translation improvements for placeholders. [#16678, #16752]
- Translations for password requirements have been added. [#16577]
- Service providers with older platform versions can now use the Microservice SDK. [optional]