New functionalities & improvements
The numbers after the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers
- Plugin categories naming and structure improvements.
- Improved filtering of incoming events in the “Tracking” tab.
- Improved error handling during bulk device registration.
- Device registration to group improvements. [#15847]
- Now, the first device is added to the group instead of the first created managed object.
- Layout improvements in the “Device details” system section. [#13793]
- Colorpicker improvements. [#15918,#15958]
- The OPC/UA agent no longer ignores the decimal configuration.
- Impact agent improvements for unmapped resource alarms.
- “Alarm list” widget improvements when the configuration is updated. [#16059]
- “Asset properties” widget display of numerical values improvements. [#16408]
- Subtenants are automatically subscribed to branded versions of apps. This feature is available only to EE customers. [optional]
- External ID lookup is no longer accounted for in request counts.
- Only changed fields are now updated in CEL instead of the whole merged object. [#16116]
- Filtering by owner in endpoints is now possible. [#9434]
- Device endpoint count has been implemented and is now available in the UI, API and Excel exports. [optional]
- CEP subscription improvements.
- Microservice deployment and redeployment improvements.
- Microservice proxy improvements.
- Removed race condition when deploying microservices.
- Memory limit improvements for the java microservice.
- Smart rules “realtime” improvements.
- Daily aggregation improvements.