This release notes document new features, improvements and fixes included in Cumulocity since the previous release.
Conventions used throughout this document
- "[Optional]": You need a subscription including this functionality to be able to use it
- "[#12345]": Ticket IDs for customer-requested improvements
- Enterprise Edition: Additional options are now available when enabling SSL certificates.
- It is now possible to enable manual certificate installation in the system configuration options.
- If manual certificate installation is enabled, the user can no longer upload or activate a certificate.
- Enterprise tenant activation without certificate is only possible when the configuration is set to manual.
- Administration: Data broker inventory synchronization improvements
- Administration: Layout improvements for tenants with maximum length external IDs.[#14122]
- Device Management: Display improvements on datapicker in “Tracking” tab on smaller screens. [#16918]
Device Management: Device simulator logs improvements. [#16385]
- Cockpit: Connectivity icon for child devices has been added. [#16383]
- Cockpit/Device Management: “Load more” button improvements in the “Alarms” page.
- [Optional] LoRa Actility: Validation improvements to editable fields in LoRa device registration and connectivity.
- UI: Validation improvements to “required” fields in all forms throughout the platform.
- Enterprise Edition: Branding layout improvements
- Enterprise Edition: User hierarchies layout improvements in the UI [#16664]
- [Optional] LWM2M:
- Syncing of devices has been eased by implementing an endpoint that allows the user to sync LWM2M objects/instances/values from a source to a target device.
- Bootstrap improvements in case of multiple conflicting security infos.
- [Optional] Cep: Improved behavior for tenants which have huge resource usage (e.g. lots of measurements).
- REST/JSON MQTT write speed improvements by writing bulk in one operation instead of each one separately.
- For Java microservices, the jvm heap size now adjusts according to memory limit.
- CEP API improvements. [#16143]
- When entering wrong email on password reset the correct error message will show up. [#17115]
- Enterprise Edition: Branding preview is now shown when TFA is enabled
- Enterprise Edition: Deleting and creating tenants with the same ID now shows correct mapping behavior [#15606]
- [Optional] LWM2M: Multi-instance objects are now processed correctly.
- MQTT broker connection issues have been fixed.[#16086, #16485]
- Menu bar display issues for IE browser have been fixed. [#16145, #16712, #16740]
New or modified features are reflected in the related sections of the documentation.
Moreover, the following changes have been made:
- Design and functionality of the entire documentation website has been improved towards easier access to information.