New functionalities & improvements
The numbers after the hash (#) refer to Zendesk numbers
- Tenant statistics improvements in the “Administration” application. [#17551, #17659]
- Elements are now hidden to users which lack sufficient permissions. [#15529]
- CEP improvements after application upgrade. CEP events will no longer fail after uploading a new version of an application.
- Improvements for event retention rules. Events with an attached binary are no longer deleted after the retention rule is triggered. [#17557]
- LoRa device registration is now possible with “Activation by Personalization” (ABP). For further information, refer to Optional services > LoRa actility in the User guide.
- Provisioning status of Lpwan devices is shown in the “Device data” widget. This is available for the devices which are registered with Sigfox or LoRa device registration.
- “Asset table” widget improvements when adding the same computed property twice. [#17331, #17944]