This release notes document new features, improvements and fixes included in Cumulocity since the previous release.
Conventions used throughout this document
- "[Optional]": You need a subscription including this functionality to be able to use it
- "[#12345]": Ticket IDs for customer-requested improvements
- [optional] Cumulocity can interface with Sigfox devices through the Sigfox Cloud. You can:
- Provision Sigfox devices easily using the Cumulocity Device Management.
- Decode upstream payload packets using a web-based user interface.
- Debug and postprocess raw device data through Cumulocity events.
- Send downstream data to the device using Cumulocity operations.
- Make use of existing Cumulocity features with Sigfox devices, for example: connectivity monitoring, device management, data visualization with dashboards, real-time analytics and more.
- For more info, see the Sigfox user guide.